Sunday 10 April 2011

a little bit about the origins of the blog name..and maybe the origins of the blogger...

so hello again, internet.. :)
this is probably my fifth attempt at blogging, many under pseudonyms too.. well, don't we all grow up? i'm glad I did. So, de tout et de rien, translates into "everything and nothing" in French. A language I love and a language I am definitely going to learn as much as I can.
I wish to express as much as I can in the best way I can on this blog. But, not gonna promise much because I am one of those really, really, yes...really lazy persons. I hope I get myself to write as much I should. I think a lot. I must write what I think.
oh, and Thing A Ding Ding, was one those strange toys I had as a kid. It was the kind with which you make things out of strange parts. So, here I propose to make nice, logical sense of out my strange,weird thoughts. That definitely made more sense in my head. Anyway, let's see if I do come up with nice things to share with the world. The sad part is that all my "creative" phases already came and went during the time-comsuming and attention-seeking examinations.
Yet, let's keep the faith.
In me:)
Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment