Saturday 12 November 2011

Look who is back!

I have always directly connected writing to reading, in the sense that I always believed that I could write only after I'd been reading. And my other theory is that I can read only when I have no friends (read : social life). However, those were just my methods of rationalization, to avoid the guilt of  not reading enough, of not writing enough, of not watching as many movies as I have wanted to.
One thing that I have noticed in the previous posts is that I have come across a hundred times more melodramatic than I actually am. I may be whiny, but I can be chirpy and energetic.  What is the defining factor is that I write after spending a few hours in front of a screen and few more hours without substantial non-family social interaction. So, naturally, all my dormant bickering and negativity is translated into boring, sullen and often depressing. My Twitter account is lucky enough to get updates from a cheerful, high-pitched me, sometimes :)
I promise to write here. SOON.
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment